Addilan Group is growing largely because we have motivated employees offering our clients best-in-class service. If you are customer centric, are looking for a career and not just a job, and you want to be part of a positive work culture where employees work hard and play hard, then apply today!
Business Unit: Operations
Location: Norristown, PA
Reports To: Sr. Account Manager
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 0-5%
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients as well as oversee and manage local vendor partners performing the services
The right candidate will have excellent follow-up skills; can work independently as well as in a team environment; have strong computer, client relationship and organizational skills, including strict attention to detail and accuracy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Oversee work orders and notes regarding scope of work and status
- Source, negotiate and onboard vendor partners
- Troubleshoot issues with client for immediate resolution
- Proficiently meet the demands of multiple external and internal clients
- Address any issues that may arise on work orders in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure that your vendor partners perform to the company expectations including cost of services purchased and quality requirements in the established timeframe
- Review, interpret, and advise assigned vendor partners on scorecard performance
- Validate the services invoiced by vendors to ensure that they are paid accurately based upon the contracted agreements
- Vendor conflict management and mediation
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus in Microsoft Excel
- Project management and leadership experience
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes
- Strong people management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Addilan Group offers a competitive salary, PTO, health benefits package and the option to participate in our 401(k) plan.
- We are committed to paying it forward and participate in monthly community initiatives and volunteer programs. We engage in team building activities through rec-sport teams and group outings.
- Base salary + bonus eligibility